Walker Maths is a series of single standard workbooks containing high-quality, up to date material at NCEA Mathematics levels 1, 2 and 3.
The well-designed, write-on workbooks contain teaching material, including relevant formulae, and ample practice exercises along with sample tasks and questions. The workbooks reflect the content and style of the new standards, and allow teachers total flexibility in course design for students at all levels.
As a single standard series, Walker Maths offers Maths department the ability to buy titles all at once, or throughout the year as required.
- New, fresh content - right up to date!
- Cost effective write-on workbooks for individual standards allows for flexibility in course design.
- Rigorous trialling of both text and answers.
- Clearly modelled worked examples.
- Plenty of practice opportunities.
- A high standard of design and production – the clean design allows for plenty of open space and text.
- Talented mother-daughter team with many years of combined teaching experience in New Zealand schools.
Charlotte Walker BEd, GradDipTchLn, MHealSc. Charlotte has nine years' experience in teaching Mathematics, and is currently Assistant HOD of Mathematics and Dean of Year 9 at Darfield High School.
Victoria Walker BSc (Hons), GradDipTchLn. Victoria has twenty years' experience in teaching Mathematics, and is currently Teacher of Mathematics and Specialist Classroom Teacher at Riccarton High School. She has received a Jim Campbell award for teaching excellence (2003) and an Ernest Duncan award in Mathematics (2007).